Tuesday 17 January 2012

Updated...


I started updating the PAINTWASTERS WEBSHITE this evening but decided that I have better things to do with my limited time on earth and so I am going to try to not crack one off whilst watching whatever painfully shit, badly acted, unfunny, pseudo-artistic dross-with-tits E4 have decided they can pass off as entertaining television.
I'm then going to invent a cure to all known illness which will be FREE to anyone who needs it, after which I intend to procure a time machine and go back to the day of release for all the albums and 7"s I have ever wanted but could never afford, followed by a quick game of Twister with Ursula Andress (a la Dr No), a polite word with Margaret Thatcher's father ("for the love of god and the good of this green and pleasant land,  do the decent thing and get a bloody vasectomy man...") and then...  and then...   and then...    and then....

No comments: